Reflection Week 03: Sourcing the Product

 This week I learned that to start small one has to be mindful of the way they would like their products to be sold. selling products as a new business can often be challenge especially if it is a new product. This is because nobody is really familiar with the brand.People become hesitant to buy something they have not tried before. 

I have learn that affiliate marketing and drop shipping all have their disadvantages, but as a small business it is better to start with drop shipping. I come to the conclusion of this because affiliate marketing takes time to build a market audience or even the credibility. While with drop shipping the company already has the market base and the customers readily to patronize the goods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection: Legal Structures

Reflection: Google Ads Keywords

Reflection: ROI & Optimizing Ad Performance